Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Teaching and Nutritional Counseling
Medical Nutrition Therapy is available to all inpatients at the request of their doctor. Outpatient counseling is also available.
Outpatient Medical Nutrition therapy is provided by our team of Registered Dietitians. Through our nutrition counseling we show our patients the path to eating healthy, reducing their weight and risk for chronic disease, and enjoying an active lifestyle. We have a Certified Adult Weight Management specialist on our staff ready to help our patients lose the weight they have always wanted to lose.
Our team will provide:
- A personalized food plan following a through nutritional assessment,
- Nutrition education,
- Monitoring over a period of time for nutritional advice, and
- Support to begin lifestyle changes for a long-term commitment.
Our team can assist in:
- Weight management,
- Lowering cholesterol,
- Bowel disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, celiac disease),
- Pediatric nutrition,
- Medical problems like anemia, gout, and hypoglycemia,
- Family nutrition including child and adolescent growth and development.
To get started a referral is needed from your doctor. An appointment is scheduled once we have received the referral from your doctor. Call us at 336-503-5719 to set-up an appointment at your convenience.
We accept Medicare and most major insurance plans including BlueCross BlueShield of NC.
Our team works with local organizations to plan and develop on-site weight loss and nutrition education. - Already stated in what we can provide