What is a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)?
As a hospital, we are guided by a fundamental goal to improve the health of the communities we serve. The Community Health Needs Assessment, which we will conduct every 3 years, establishes in clear terms the unique needs of our community, ensures we have the information we need to work towards those goals, and provides an opportunity to improve coordination between hospital community benefits and other community health initiatives. Below, we make available our Community Health Needs Assessment for review.
- About Us
- Health Info
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Our Stories
- Patient Financial Information
- Flu Visitation Guidelines
- Sponsorship Request
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Patient Portal